AASV Conference Registration Information - 2021
The AASV is moving forward with plans for the 2021 AASV Annual Meeting with the understanding that guidelines associated with COVID-19 may necessitate changes yet to be determined. Please check back frequently for updated information and revisions.
The primary purpose of the AASV Annual Meeting is to provide continuing education for swine veterinarians. All veterinarians and veterinary students may register to attend. Others must meet eligibility requirements (see below).
Registration opens in December. Registration fees will be set in mid-October. Review previous fees here.
Not a veterinarian?
You must meet one of the following criteria in order to register/attend:
1) Current AASV Affiliate Member
2) Registered representative of the Technical Table Exhibit
3) Invited speaker or poster presenter
4) Full-time Graduate Student Member of the AASV
5) Editorial press/media representative
Questions? Contact AASV: 515-465-5255 or firstname.lastname@example.org.