FDA Answers VFD Audit Questions in Upcoming Webinar
May 2, 2018 —
With implementation of the Veterinary Feed Directive (VFD) changes now over a year underway, the FDA inspection process is expected to happen more frequently in the coming months.
GlobalVetLINK (GVL®) is hosting VFD Audit Process Q&A, a free webinar to help the industry better understand the VFD inspection process, on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. (CDT).
The VFD Audit webinar will address the inspection process, documentation concerns, challenges with implementation, and the FDA's responses to questions from the industry. The webinar outline and expert presenters include:
- Veterinarian VFD Audit Experience - Peter Schneider, DVM, Innovative Agriculture Solutions, LLC
- VFD Implementation Challenges - Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, Kansas State University
- Feed Distributor VFD Audit Perspective - Matt Frederking, Mid America Pet Food, LLC
- FDA Responses and Live Q&A - Tyler Holck, DVM, MS, MBA, Feed His People LLC
Visit http://www.globalvetlink.com/vfdauditwebinar to register for the VFD Audit Process Q&A webinar.
- Next story: Attending IPVS in China? Support Minneapolis 2022! [Conf.]
- Next in category: Agreement Ensures Construction of First U.S. Public Veterinary School in 40 Years [News]
- Previous in category: Online Course: Excellence in Exhibition: Preventing Disease in Animals and People [News]
- Previous story: New Brachyspira Diagnostic Method Expected in 2019 [Practice]