AABP Manage Your Rural Practice for Success Workshop Description
December 12, 2018 —
The AABP Next Generation Practice Analysis Workshops will consist of a series of two, three-day intensive workshops a year apart. The purpose of the workshops are to enable young, food-animal and mixed-animal oriented practitioners to understand practice finances and successfully manage and grow their business. At the workshops, participants will:
- Learn to analyze practice cash-flows to determine profitability and identify trends
- Use value proposition concepts to identify and assess current and future client needs
- Use partial budgeting to gauge cash-flows, and establish timelines
- Forecast to predict how cash-flows may change with new or existing services
- Learn about practice valuation for sale, transition or buy-in
- Learn about practice acquisition financing
- Enhance their human resource management (HRM) skills in several areas of HRM including performance management and leadership in the business world.
Have an opportunity to share experiences and ideas with peers.
The deadline for registration is December 15, 2018.
- Next story: Animal Agriculture Coalition Applauds Animal Health Provisions in 2018 Farm Bill Conference Report [Gov.]
- Next in category: SHIC 2018 Progress Report Details Results on Behalf of US Swine Industry [Practice]
- Previous in category: Webinar -- Needle Know How [Practice]
- Previous story: A Randomized Controlled Trial to Evaluate Performance of Pigs Raised in Antibiotic-Free or Conventional Production Systems following Challenge with Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus [Abs.]