Foreign Animal Disease Preparation Bulletin
April 24, 2020 —
Read the latest Foreign Animal Disease Preparation Bulletin brought to you by the Pork Checkoff, in collaboration with the National Pork Producers Council, Swine Health Information Center, USDA, and AASV.
- New Study: ASF Could Cost United States $50 Billion
- Papua New Guinea: Latest African Swine Fever Victim
- African Swine Fever: Europe's New Normal?
- ASF Continues to Erupt in Western Poland; Movement Restricted
- Good News: Pigs Cannot Get nor Spread COVID-19 Virus
- Checkoff Offers Host of COVID-19 Resources
- AgView Platform Development Continues
- Herd Depopulation and Carcass Disposal Info
- ASF Present in Over 50 Countries
- African Swine Fever Risk Calls for Action
- Key Facts to Know About African Swine Fever
- FAD Resources from Pork Checkoff and Other Industry Partners
To subscribe to the FAD Preparation Bulletin, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Next story: USDA APHIS Establishing Coordination Center to Assist Producers Affected by Meat Processing Plant Closures [USDA]
- Next in category: SHIC-Funded Global Surveillance System Maintains Focus on Swine Health Risks [FAD]
- Previous in category: Go-To Website for African Swine Fever Information [FAD]
- Previous story: Oral Vitamin A Supplementation of Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus Infected Gilts Enhances IgA and Lactogenic Immune Protection of Nursing Piglets [Abs.]