Position Announcement: Director, Integrated Swine and Poultry, US Livestock Technical Services
July 7, 2020 — Merck Animal Health
Merck Animal Health seeks a Director, Integrated Swine and Poultry, US Livestock Technical Services, to lead a field-based, problem-solving, customer-focused team that supports the efforts of sales and marketing for the US Swine and Poultry Business. The Director is primarily responsible for supervision and direction of our Animal Health (AH) division's Swine and Poultry field technical service veterinarians (direct reports and people managers).
Background and Education
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree or PhD in Animal Science required
- Must have minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience. Field experience in swine and poultry production and/or swine and poultry medicine.
For more information and to apply, go to https://jobs.merck.com/us/en/job/R34580/Director-Integrated-Swine-and-Poultry-US-Livestock-Technical-Services.
- Next story: Position Announcement: Manager of Swine Technical Services [Jobs]
- Previous in category: Position Announcement: Manager of Swine Technical Services [Jobs]
- Previous story: AASV Office Closed [AASV]