Calling All Golfers: Take a Swing for the Foundation!
July 11, 2012 —
It's time to register your team for the AASV Foundation Golf Outing! Make plans now to join the fun at Veenker Memorial Golf Course in Ames, Iowa, on Thursday, August 23rd. The best-ball team competition includes contests throughout the course to increase the challenge and test individual golfer skills. Registration fees support the programs and activities of the AASV Foundation. Generous support from sponsors adds to the fun and supports the Foundation at the same time. Please join us in thanking:
- Dinner Sponsor: Pfizer Animal Health
- Luncheon Sponsor: CLARCOR Air Filtration Products
- Beverage Sponsor: Harrisvaccines
- Golf Hole Sponsors: Alltech, Elanco, Insight Wealth Group, and NPPC.
See www.aasv.org/shap/issues/v20n4/v20n4golf.html for outing details and the registration form. Registrations are due August 9.
- Next story: Call for Abstracts: AASV Research Topics [AASV]
- Next in category: NIOSH Funded Survey of Occupational Safety and MRSA in US Swine Veterinarians
- Previous in category: AASV Vice President Candidates: Drs. Doug Groth and Michelle Sprague
- Previous story: People on the Move: Dr. Jer Geiger [AASV]