Archived stories will be available at this page.
- July 27, 2017 — Call for Photos and Videos of Dr. Bob Morrison
Friends and colleagues of the late Dr. Bob Morrison,The world lost a great teacher, mentor, family man and friend when Dr. Bob Morrison passed away earlier this year. While his legacy will live on...
- July 27, 2017 — Tech Tables Exhibit Registration Now Open [AASV]
The American Association of Swine Veterinarians invites participation in the "Tech Tables" technical service exhibit, held during the AASV 2018 Annual Meeting in San Diego, California. The...
- July 27, 2017 — Technical Note: Assessment of an Alternative Technique for Measuring Body Temperature in Pigs [Abs.]
Core body temperature (CBT) is one of the main vital signs that is used to evaluate the health status of pigs. The most common and feasible method for assessing CBT in pigs is rectal temperature...
- July 27, 2017 — Call for Industrial Partners Submissions [AASV]
The American Association of Swine Veterinarians (AASV) invites submissions for the Industrial Partners oral and poster sessions at the 49th AASV Annual Meeting. This is an opportunity for commercial...
- July 26, 2017 — Register Today for the Foundation Golf Outing [AASV]
The AASV Foundation is returning to Veenker Memorial Golf Club in Ames, Iowa for its 2017 Golf Outing fundraiser, scheduled for Thursday, August 24. It's time to register your team (or individuals)...
- July 26, 2017 — AASV Research Topics Submissions Due August 15 [AASV]
- July 26, 2017 — The Allen D. Leman Swine Conference Introduces a Session for DVM Students to Practice their Problem Solving Skills [Students]
- July 26, 2017 — Recent Graduates: You're Invited to Attend the Breakfast Conversation with Dr. Bob Thompson at the Leman Conference [Conf.]
- July 26, 2017 — SHIC: PRRS in Uruguay and SVA in Colombia Demand Attention
- July 26, 2017 — Registration Open for First Pig Welfare Symposium [Welfare]
- July 26, 2017 — AASV Past Presidents Compete for New Donors [AASV]
- July 26, 2017 — People on the Move: Dr. Brent Carmichael [AASV]
- July 26, 2017 — Doc Tales [OP-ED]
- July 25, 2017 — NPPC Supports Legislation To Stop States From Dictating Production Practices In Other States [Gov.]
- July 25, 2017 — More Virulent Strain of PRRS Challenges Manitoba Pork Producers and Swine Veterinarians [International]
- July 25, 2017 — Do You Have a Practice Tip to Share? [AASV]
- July 25, 2017 — Position Announcement: Clinical Veterinarian - DeSoto, Kansas [Jobs]
- July 21, 2017 — An Update of Brachyspira hyodysenteriae Serotyping [Abs.]
- July 21, 2017 — A Review of Quantitative Tools Used to Assess the Epidemiology of Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome in U.S. Swine Farms Using Dr. Morrison's Swine Health Monitoring Program Data [Abs.]
- July 21, 2017 — Vaccine Bank Needed To Protect Food, National Security [News]
- July 21, 2017 — Emergence and Whole-Genome Sequence of Senecavirus A in Colombia [Abs.]
- July 20, 2017 — Position Announcement: Swine Veterinarian [Jobs]
- July 19, 2017 — AASV Seeks Young Energetic Talent [AASV]
- July 19, 2017 — It's Time to Register Your Team for the Foundation Golf Outing [AASV]
- July 19, 2017 — Registration Now Open for Emerging and Exotic Diseases of Animals Online Course [News]
- July 18, 2017 — USDA Announces Alabama Case of Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy [News]
- July 18, 2017 — Use of Temperature, Humidity, and Slaughter Condemnation Data to Predict Increases in Transport Losses in Three Classes of Swine and Resulting Foregone Revenue [Abs.]
- July 18, 2017 — FY2017 2nd Quarter IAV-S Surveillance Report Published [USDA]
- July 18, 2017 — SHIC Funds Near-Real Time Global Swine Disease Surveillance System [News]
- July 18, 2017 — Do You Have a Practice Tip to Share? [AASV]