Archived stories will be available at this page.
- July 23, 2019 — Call for Abstracts: AASV Student Seminar [AASV]
The American Association of Swine Veterinarians announces an opportunity for veterinary students to make a scientific presentation at the AASV Annual Meeting in Atlanta, Georgia, on Sunday, March 8,...
- July 23, 2019 — Register by August 5 for Foundation Golf Outing in Ames [AASV]
Veenker Memorial Golf Course in Ames, Iowa, is set to host the 2019 AASV Foundation fundraising golf outing on Thursday, August 22. AASV members and industry supporters are invited to register a team...
- July 23, 2019 — Call for Research Abstracts: AASV 2020 Annual Meeting [AASV]
Plans are underway for the 51st annual meeting of the American Association of Swine Veterinarians (AASV), to take place March 7-10, 2020 in Atlanta, Georgia. As part of the meeting, there will be a...
- July 23, 2019 — AASV Members Receive Discount on Latest Edition of Diseases of Swine [AASV]
The classic veterinary reference Diseases of Swine has been completely revised and is available to order at wiley.com. AASV members receive a 20% discount from the publishers when purchasing the...
- July 23, 2019 — People on the Move: Dr. Monique Pairis-Garcia [AASV]
Dr. Monique Pairis-Garcia has accepted a position at North Carolina State University as Associate Professor, Global Production Animal Welfare, in the Department of Population Health and Pathobiology....
- July 23, 2019 — Position Announcement: Senior Swine Veterinarian [Jobs]
- July 22, 2019 — Pork Cutting Demonstration at 2019 Allen D. Leman Swine Conference [Conf.]
- July 22, 2019 — Survey Request: Zoonoses, Livestock, and Large Animal Veterinarians [Hum.H.]
- July 21, 2019 — 2019 Podcast Series: Liz Wagstrom [AASV]
- July 21, 2019 — 2019 Podcast Series: Montse Torremorell [AASV]
- July 20, 2019 — 2019 Podcast Series: Fabio Vannucci [AASV]
- July 17, 2019 — Registration Now Open for the Allen D. Leman Swine Conference, September 14–17 [Conf.]
- July 17, 2019 — 2019 Simposio de Bienestar Porcino – Pre-Simposio Seminario en Español: Mejorar el Bienestar del Cerdo en la Granja [Conf.]
- July 17, 2019 — 2019 Pig Welfare Symposium – Pre-Symposium Spanish Seminar: Improving Pig Welfare On-Farm [Conf.]
- July 17, 2019 — IPIC and Secure Pork Supply Will Help Producers Be Prepared [Conf.]
- July 17, 2019 — The Morrison Swine Innovator Prize for DVM Students is Continued at the Allen D. Leman Swine Conference [Students]
- July 17, 2019 — African Swine Fever – What Are We Doing? [FAD]
- July 17, 2019 — SHIC Research Enables Response Should APPV Become an Emerging Disease [An.H.]
- July 17, 2019 — Second SHIC-Sponsored Workshop Addresses Soybean Supply Chain and ASF Feed Risk [FAD]
- July 17, 2019 — FDA: New Animal Drugs; Updating Tolerances for Residues of New Animal Drugs in Food [Gov.]
- July 17, 2019 — Assessing the Value of PCR Assays in Oral Fluid Samples for Detecting African Swine Fever, Classical Swine Fever, and Foot-And-Mouth Disease in U.S. Swine [Abs.]
- July 17, 2019 — Individual or Common Good? Voluntary Data Sharing to Inform Disease Surveillance Systems in Food Animals [Abs.]
- July 17, 2019 — 2019 Podcast Series: Paul Yeske [AASV]
- July 17, 2019 — 2019 Podcast Series: Jeremy Pittman [AASV]
- July 17, 2019 — Doc Tales [OP-ED]
- July 16, 2019 — Register Now for AASV Foundation Golf Outing [AASV]
- July 16, 2019 — 2019 Podcast Series: Jer Geiger [AASV]
- July 16, 2019 — 2019 Podcast Series: Jeffrey Odle [AASV]
- July 16, 2019 — People on the Move: Dr. Sara Hough [AASV]
- July 16, 2019 — Position Announcement: Director of Swine Health Services [Jobs]