Archived stories will be available at this page.
- May 22, 2018 — Position Announcement: Herd Veterinarian [Jobs]
The Maschhoffs in Carlyle, Illinois, seeks a herd veterinarian. Job Duties and Responsibilities Assist in the development, implementation and execution of practices and programs that support the...
- May 18, 2018 — NOTICE: CVB Notice 18-05 Detection of Senecavirus A in Veterinary Biological Products [Pharm.]
The Center for Veterinary Biologics (CVB) recently added CVB Notice 18-05 Detection of Senecavirus A (SVA) in Veterinary Biological Products to its website. [Source: USDA...
- May 18, 2018 — Obituary: Dr. John Berthelsen [AASV]
The AASV was recently notified of the passing on February 22, 2018 of Dr. John Duane Berthelsen. Dr. Berthelsen was 86 years old and resided in Newton, Iowa. He was a 1971 charter member of the...
- May 16, 2018 — AASV to Hold Session at World Pork Expo [AASV]
The AASV will hold a members-only session again this year at the World Pork Expo. This year's session will be chaired by AASV Vice president Jeff Harker. The discussion topic will be the pros and...
- May 16, 2018 — Your Opinion is Needed to Help Make USDA’s National Swine Study in 2020 a Success [USDA]
USDA wants to hear from stakeholders of the U.S. pork industry to help develop objectives for the sixth national swine study to be conducted by USDA's National Animal Health Monitoring System (NAHMS)...
- May 16, 2018 — Indiana Gene Transfer Center Open House [News]
- May 15, 2018 — Save the Date: AASV Foundation Golf Outing August 23 [AASV]
- May 15, 2018 — SHIC Sponsored Research Develops System to Help Farms Strategically Target Disease Monitoring and Control [Practice]
- May 15, 2018 — PQA Plus Training at World Pork Expo [Ind.]
- May 15, 2018 — Broad Receptor Engagement of an Emerging Global Coronavirus may Potentiate its Diverse Cross-Species Transmissibility [Abs.]
- May 15, 2018 — Relationships between Colostrum Supply of Suckling Piglets and Salmonella Prevalence in Piglet Rearing [Abs.]
- May 15, 2018 — OMS Short Course Training Classes Still Available — Registration Deadline is May 21 [Ind.]
- May 14, 2018 — AASV Leadership Transition Plan Announcement [AASV]
- May 9, 2018 — Your Opinion is Needed to Help Make USDA’s National Swine Study in 2020 a Success [USDA]
- May 9, 2018 — Early Life Indicators Predict Mortality, Illness, Reduced Welfare and Carcass Characteristics in Finisher Pigs [Abs.]
- May 9, 2018 — Absence of Clinical Disease and Contact Transmission of HPAI H5NX Clade 220.127.116.11 from North America in Experimentally Infected Pigs [Abs.]
- May 9, 2018 — Indiana Gene Transfer Center Open House [News]
- May 9, 2018 — Manitoba PEDv Outbreak Under Control [News]
- May 9, 2018 — Up-to-Date SHIC Disease Monitoring Reports Posted [An.H.]
- May 9, 2018 — Agreement Ensures Construction of First U.S. Public Veterinary School in 40 Years [News]
- May 9, 2018 — Doc Tales [OP-ED]
- May 8, 2018 — Position Announcement: Director of Swine Veterinary Services [Jobs]
- May 8, 2018 — Position Announcement: Director of Animal Welfare [Jobs]
- May 2, 2018 — AASV to Hold Session at World Pork Expo [AASV]
- May 2, 2018 — Attending IPVS in China? Support Minneapolis 2022! [Conf.]
- May 2, 2018 — FDA Answers VFD Audit Questions in Upcoming Webinar [News]
- May 2, 2018 — New Brachyspira Diagnostic Method Expected in 2019 [Practice]
- May 2, 2018 — FDA Issues Guidance on the Indexing of Legally Marketed Unapproved New Animal Drugs for Minor Species # 210 [Gov.]
- May 2, 2018 — Changes in the Prevalence of Salmonella Serovars Associated Swine Production and Correlations of Avian, Bovine and Swine-Associated Serovars with Human-Associated Serovars in the United States (1997-2015) [Abs.]
- May 2, 2018 — SHIC-Funded Study on PRRS Focuses on Biosecurity Procedures that Make a Difference [Research]