Advertising in the Journal of Swine Health & Production (JSHAP)
Companies on the AASV Industry Support Council (ISC) provide financial support for, and receive exclusive advertising privileges in, the Journal of Swine Health & Production. With the exception of classified advertisements and position announcements, JSHAP accepts advertisements ONLY from companies that are current members of the Industry Support Council.
What are the benefits of becoming an Industry Support Council (ISC) Member?
In exchange for an annual sponsorship fee, companies on the Industry Support Council receive:
- Placement of 3 full-page, full-color advertisements in alternate issues of the Journal of Swine Health & Production during the sponsorship year, and the opportunity to purchase additional ads on a per-page basis.
- Recognition of the ISC companies in every issue of the Journal of Swine Health & Production.
- The right to use the AASV Industry Support Council logo and tag-line, “Member of the AASV Industry Support Council” in professional veterinary advertising.
- Recognition of Industry Support Council membership on the AASV website, including a link to each ISC company's website.
- No royalty fee for reprints of Journal of Swine Health & Production articles. (A small handling fee for each set of articles will be charged).
- The opportunity for an additional oral presentation during the Industrial Partners session at the AASV Annual Meeting.
- Preferential table assignments for ISC members participating in the Technical Tables exhibit at the AASV Annual Meeting.
- A discount of $.05 per label when purchasing AASV member address labels for promotional mailings.
To become an ISC member, contact JSHAP Advertising Coordinator, Tina Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org), to receive the current rate sheet for Industry Support Council membership.
To place a Classified Ad or Position Announcement, contact JSHAP Publications Manager, Karen Richardson (email@example.com).
Information for Current Advertisers
Media Sheet (Advertisement media requirements and due dates)
The Journal of Swine Health & Production is distributed to AASV members (veterinarians and veterinary students) and JSHAP subscribers in more than 40 countries:
|AASV members (US)||
|Veterinary School Libraries||
|AASV members (international)||
|AASV student members||
|Total AASV membership||
Total Circulation = 1753
AASV Membership Profile