Free Webinar July 22: Improving Communication about Antibiotic Stewardship for Producers and Stakeholders
July 8, 2020 —
The National Livestock Producers Association will be hosting a 60 minute free webinar, Improving Communication about Antibiotic Stewardship for Producers and Stakeholders, Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 7:00pm CT.
This webinar will be facilitated by Andy J. King, Ph.D., Assistant Professor with the Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication at Iowa State University as a follow up to the NIAA Antibiotic Symposium held last Fall. He will be joined by Mr. Andy Bishop, Fairfield Farms and Ms. Niki Ellis , Director of Education with the Kentucky Cattlemen's Association.
- The challenges of communicating science to varied audiences
- Ideas for developing communication strategies for stakeholders
- Linking strategic communication plans to desired outcomes
Register in advance for this meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting and a link to add it to your calendar.
THIS WEBINAR IS FUNDED BY THE BEEF CHECKOFF
- Next story: Enrolling Breeding Farms for AASV-Foundation Funded Project - Senecavirus A: Understanding the Time Required to Achieve Negative Processing Fluids [Research]
- Next in category: Webinar July 23: Vaccinology: Making Every Vaccination Count! [Conf.]
- Previous in category: International Conference on Pig Survivability Postponed Until October 2021 [Conf.]
- Previous story: International Conference on Pig Survivability Postponed Until October 2021 [Conf.]