Checkoff Summer Webinars
August 7, 2013 —
To get the latest information and insight about today’s sow-housing options, register for the 2013 Pork Checkoff Sow Housing Webinar series at pork.org/sowhousing. Webinars start at 1 p.m. (CT), the free, 45-minute webinars will feature top experts discussing:
- Sow Lameness: Detection, Treatment & Prevention Locke Karriker, Iowa State University July 30
- Gestation Stall Design John McGlone, Texas Tech University Aug 1
After each presentation, participants will have the opportunity to ask the experts questions. Archived sessions and related fact sheets will be posted on pork.org/sowhousing for subsequent viewing. For more information on the webinars, contact Sherrie Niekamp, SNiekamp@pork.org, (515) 223-3533.
For the latest updates on animal science research, register for these Animal Science Research Webinars at pork.org/animalscience. Webinars start at 1 p.m. (CT), the free, 45-minute webinars will feature expert information, question-and-answer sessions, and the website will be posted with archived sessions and fact sheets.
- Interaction of DDGs and Housing Type on Sow Productivity Lee Johnson Aug 6
- Use of Soybean Hulls in Growing and Finishing Swine Diets Joel DeRouchey Aug 13
- Use of Drought Stressed Corn in Swine Diets John Patience Aug 20
- Pelleting and Complete Diet Grinding for High Byproduct Diets Mike Tokach Aug 27
- Next story: REMINDER: CRWAD Call for Abstracts Announcement [Conf.]
- Next in category: Productivity of the US Breeding Herd [Ind.]
- Previous in category: Pork Checkoff Increases Commitment to Combatting PEDV [Ind.]
- Previous story: Carthage Veterinary Service Annual Swine Conference [Conf.]