VFD Survival Strategy Webinar Series
July 20, 2016 —
An upcoming “VFD Survival Strategy” webinar series, hosted by GlobalVetLINK, will provide information and resources from leading veterinarians and industry experts to help with preparation for compliance with Veterinary Feed Directives (VFDs). [Source: GVL Press Release, July 15, 2016]
With the new VFD regulations changes coming in January 2017, many in the industry still have questions about how the changes will affect their business. The VFD Survival Strategy webinars are offered for individual stakeholder groups – including feed distributors, veterinarians and producers of swine, beef, dairy and poultry.
Topics covered during the webinars include education about VFDs and the coming changes, clarification about interpretation of the rule, actions to take now to prepare and resources available to help with compliance. Each webinar will also provide an opportunity for webinar attendees to ask presenters questions about the 2017 VFD transition.
See the VFD Survival Strategy webinar series schedule below. For additional details and registration information, visit http://www.globalvetlink.com/vfdsurvivalwebinars.
VFD Survival Strategy Webinar Series Schedule:
- Feed Mill VFD Survival Strategy – Tuesday, July 26 at 12:00 p.m. (CDT) Presenter: Phil Lawler, Principal at PDT Consultants, LCC
- Veterinarian VFD Survival Strategy – Tuesday, August 2 at 12:00 p.m. (CDT) Presenter: Tyler Holck, DVM, Veterinary Consultant, Feed His People LLC
- Swine Production VFD Survival Strategy – Thursday, August 4 at 12:00 p.m. (CDT) Presenter: Chris Rademacher, DVM, Swine Extension Veterinarian at Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Beef Production VFD Survival Strategy – Thursday, August 18 at 12:00 p.m. (CDT) Presenter: Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, Professor in Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences at Kansas State University
- Dairy Production VFD Survival Strategy – Thursday, August 25 at 12:00 p.m. (CDT) Presenter: Pat Gorden, DVM, Senior Clinician, Vet Diagnostic & Production Animal Medicine at Iowa State University
- Poultry Production VFD Survival Strategy – Tuesday, August 30 at 12:00 p.m. (CDT) Presenter: Steven Clark, DVM, Poultry Veterinarian at Devenish Nutrition
Sign up for the VFD Survival Strategy webinars at http://www.globalvetlink.com/vfdsurvivalwebinars. Continuing Education credit will not be provided for attendance at these webinars. All of the webinars will be recorded and available for online viewing following the live presentations.
- Next story: Call for Abstracts: AASV Student Seminar and Veterinary Student Scholarships [AASV]
- Next in category: Volunteer Opportunity – AVMA Council on Education Site Visitors [News]
- Previous in category: Volunteer Opportunity – AVMA Council on Education Site Visitors [News]
- Previous story: Volunteer Opportunity – AVMA Council on Education Site Visitors [News]